Honeymoon blog

This is our year long honeymoon. To see pics of the wedding click here. http://www.bumblingalong.com/wedding/wedding.htm the fire dancing video is on Q's site at the end.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Queen Isis


This is a painting that I did in the entrance of Jo's guest house in Dali- Queen Isis. I spent three days been really unsociable glued to the wall drinking a diet coke and listening to Lorenna Mckenit fairy music for inspiration. I became a neurotic wannabe artist and even had harsh words with some poor German girl who tried to make me paint the Queen's skin pink. I am a wannabe Isis - Goddess of women, nature and fertility.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is awesome Carrie!!!!!!!!!!! You aren't a wannabe you are an artist!!!! Deb

10/12/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and the poor german girl is still very sorry that she tried to talk you into a different skin color! :)
Queen Isis looks wonderful with her yellow skin!
Love, CATHERINE

10/20/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home