The screw
I am a bumbling mess. A sloth. A disappointment to my inner yogi. All day I have been rolling around the floor having spurts of hysterical laughter and then hugging myself to relieve the nauseus pain in my stomach. Jeremy on the other hand is bright eyed and still drunk - I think from the lethal Thai whiskey we drank last night. This morning I woke up with brown hair and no wallet. I keep on having cringey flash backs of belly dancing on a table to some terrible Thai house music. We have become stuck in Bangkok- land of amazing shopping and delicious fruit and lethal Thai whisky all because Jeremy needs a screw. We have searched everywhere for the screw that fell out of Jeremy's bike. The bike which cannot be ridden without the screw. The screw which cannot arrive until January...so here we are stuck...in this wonderful city. Omming in hindu temples sitting like a lotus flower now seems far away...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home