Honeymoon blog

This is our year long honeymoon. To see pics of the wedding click here. http://www.bumblingalong.com/wedding/wedding.htm the fire dancing video is on Q's site at the end.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tropical rain storm

The weather in Asia is madness. One minute Jeremy and I were squidged into the back of our little tuk tuk taking happy snaps as we bumbled along on our way to see the golden buddha and then suddenley we thought it was the end of the world. The heavens opened, bolts of lightening flashed- terrential rain like the sea falling out of the sky. I tried to convince myself that we were not going to be struck by the bolts because we were both wearing rubber flip flops... I couldn't stop thinking about my friend Davina that has been struck by lightening twice- Soon the road turned into rivers flowing past us on either side. We waited for almost an hour under a little sheet of plastic desperately trying to keep us dry and then as the sky breathed a big sigh of relief we bumbled along on our way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home