Honeymoon blog

This is our year long honeymoon. To see pics of the wedding click here. http://www.bumblingalong.com/wedding/wedding.htm the fire dancing video is on Q's site at the end.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Just said good bye to Jeremy

We have had the most crazily, manic morning. Whizzing to travel angents...trying to book tickets..Promising the nervous looking travel agent and signing an agrrement that assures them that I will actually leave India although I only want a one way ticket....THEN.... frantically speeding to the UPS office to collect my passport.... BUT not knowing whether my name was Carrie Henrichs or Carrie Bulmer.... and THEN..there it was in my hand..after months of stress. My beloved passport with a delicious 6 month visa inside!!! PRAISE THE LORD!
So now here I am - all alone. Having just said good bye to Jeremy for 7 weeks. WEEP. I have this huge frog in my throat and tonight I will arrive in Trivandrum at 9pm. I have to find my way to the ashram and be in bed by 10pm because that is lights out time - YIKES!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck at yoga boot camp Carrie! Looking forward to hearing about all of your zen adventures!
Love Cat x
Hi Carrie, hope all is well in an enlightened way and that you becoming a bendy yogic zen nomad. cheerio for now and best of luck. Andy x

2/11/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home