Honeymoon blog

This is our year long honeymoon. To see pics of the wedding click here. http://www.bumblingalong.com/wedding/wedding.htm the fire dancing video is on Q's site at the end.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Beautiful gorges


Even though I moan about my sore bottom, headless chickens, smelly bee infested toilets. When we cycle through misty mornings and finally come across visions like this and stop for our mid morning nescafe break - somehow all my worries seem to drift away and I begin to realise why I am doing this trip and really what it is all about.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus, that's beautiful Carrie! Great pic. I love your tales of Mr.Bu. Keep up the epic journey and great bloggin'!

9/25/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, I so enjoy having a running commentary of your trip.Its like having a mini honeymoon myself! The views certainly are spectacular. What an adventure!

9/26/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home