ZzZZZZzzzzzzzz

Poor Jeremy was quite exhausted after a days scuba diving and acting as my buddy under water. According to him- I nearly killed him twice. This was completely unbeknown to me. The first time was when I supposedly swam up to a Tiger fish to get a closer look ( not able to wear my contacts under water) and aparently in doing so- the wave of my arm pulled out Jeremy's respirator from his mouth. The second time was when I got my arm caught in his BCD- ooops! I guess the marine sniper just can't handle biscuit bulmer- he is now seeking a new buddy.

1 Comments:
Hmmmmmmmm, still on your honeymoon and already trying to kill the poor guy off. lol. Carrie that isnt suppose to happen till AFTER the honeymoon. LOL love the messages from both you and Jeremy, makes my day when there is something new to read.
Love, Deb
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home