Lovely lady lumps

Can you imagine what it is like to look like this day in, day out? Every day we wear the same smelly outfit. Skin tite black cycling shorts with padding in the bottom which all the little Chinese people observe curiously. A cycling helmet which barely fits over my mass of giant dred locks. Black sporty shades that frequently allow giant earth chunks to enter my eyes and lets not forget those padded cyclists gloves. I am the epitomy of one of those deluded chubby women that swan around the gym wearing all the garb. Thank goodness for my sarong which I wrap around me at every break - before the Chinese men have a chance to poke my lovely lady lumps.

2 Comments:
Hi Carrie, This is Alice. I love you and miss you. China looks beautiful. Why can't you change your outfit - do you only have one?
I think you look beautiful. I can't wait to see you in Krabi at Christmas.
Carrie my love - where are you guys? Can't work out from the blog where you have got to. Have you tried any chicken's feet yet? xx Ants
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home