Honeymoon blog

This is our year long honeymoon. To see pics of the wedding click here. http://www.bumblingalong.com/wedding/wedding.htm the fire dancing video is on Q's site at the end.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Island activities

So Jeremy and I have now spent about a week in Koh Pagnan- island of sunsets and sunrises. As idyllic as it sounds we find ourselves getting up to the most bizarre behaviour. Only yesterday did I find myself lying on a lady called Mohini's floor inserting a plastic tube up my ass and pumping a litre and a half of water into me. Yes- Jeremy and I decided to clean our colons. What a strange experience that was - if somewhat liberating. I am pleased that whatever that was in me - is no more. When I came back from my session- Jeremy looked terrified- was he really going to have to get naked and allow this rather weird women be a spectator to what could be a very embaressing scenario? But on return - he too felt very happy to have rid himself of all that- i shall say no more. It is a bizarre thing - for the first time in ages we have actually decided to stop moving. We have the cutest little beach bungalow right next to the waves and instead of spending all day sunbathing on the beach ( as perhaps we should) We find ourselves getting up at 6 in the morning to engage in loads of activities. At the top of the hill Jeremy and I depart our seperate ways- me to the yoga retreat for a couple of hours of pretending to be a tree- and Jeremy on his bicycle adventure through dangerous rocky terrain. We really are going for it on this weird and wonderful island. I am about to spend 10 days getting my chakras cleansed whilst standing on my head and Jeremy is going to learn how to do yoga on people whilst massaging them ( this is the so called 'Thai massage"). We are then both thinking about doing a Thai cooking course- but first we have to go and watch the monkeys at monkey school get taught how to climb the palm trees and pick 1000 cocnuts in a day. Our waitor is currently angry with his monkey because it will only pick 600 coconuts. So much to see...so much to do.
All is good and we find ourselves happy with our achievements each day and discuss them at night on our little verander over a glass of red wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home